How to Buy a Used Car Without Getting Burned: A Tucson Buyer’s Playbook
-
Forty-five minutes. That’s how long the average shopper spends looking at a
used car before saying yes, and it’s the reason so many people drive home
wit...
16 hours ago

3 Truth On Comments:
loneliest
and the most hyprocritical
I made a simple post and he's cracked the shits and is changing the text of my posts
blog of freedom my clacker
Andrew Landeryou is filth.
Andrew has done this with a couple of my posts as well.. I just don't bother any more. His behaviour is getting increasingly eratic and as the VEC, creditors, police etc start closing in on him his attacks on his perceived enemies will likely become physically violent.
I used to enjoy reading his blog but now it is like watching a slow-motion video of a car crash. You know what is going to happen and you want to look away but...
Post a Comment