2006 has just passed. What a year!
It was a very busy and eventful year for Landeryou.
He’s been declared bankrupt, was outed as the frocked-up Delia Delegate, and is busily pursuing his passion for shutting down blogs. (More on this to come in due course)
We would like to nominate and award Andrew Landeryou with the title of Mr. 2006.
However, we can’t find one single reason to do so. Not one.
We guess we could nominate him for a number of awards such as:
- claiming to have won a Walkeys Blog Award, when no such award exists
- claiming to be a journalist, when in fact that is a blatant misrepresentation
- for services to ‘bankrupt online gaming spivery’
- being a tireless promoter of KFC family buckets
- for services to creative defamation and sleaze
- for services as a clinical case study of narcissism.
Over to you dear readers. What other Awards should Landeryou be nominated for?