Wednesday, January 30, 2008
But to our surprise, the Geelong Advertiser has found some friends for Andy - Facebook friends mind you.
The newspaper credits Landeryou as a "...notorious internet blogger". Obviously the newspaper was being extremely polite.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
The comments have been deleted. Rest assured, after some detective work, the IP number and ISP, and other relevant identifiers, have been forwarded to the relevant authorities.
Consequently, to protect the integrity of this blog and its readers, we will require you to register for a Google account in order to comment.
Apologies that free speech has had to be affected, but given the seriousness of what has happened we have been left with no other cause.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
And isn't great that a former colleague of Andrew Landeryou at Crikey, Christian Kerr, has continued to find gainful employment in the journalism trade. Landeryou, on the other hand... well... you know the story.
See you next Wednesday.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
What about MUSU Andy - remember how you promised to come clean on that?
Monday, January 21, 2008
The Fat Cave, however, is not listed on the Electoral Rolls as Landeryou’s official address.
Landeryou appears to continue to be committing an offence under the Electoral Act, by not listing his Fat Cave address as his permanent home address.
More evidence for the Victorian Parliament’s Electoral Matters Committee to investigate.
Meanwhile, lots of Landeryou’s Blog of Sleaze readers have joined us. Thanks Patriot Kevin.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
The "Vanishing Landeryou" seems to have been found. Still no explanation of where he has been. Everyone remains baffled. Speculation is that Landeryou and Corey Delaney are somehow jointly involved in something.
After no satisfactory explanation, Tim asks Andy: "Are you in gaol?" Be quick to view the comment, as Landeryou will have it deleted as soon as he reads this blog.
Andrew Landeryou has not been seen on his Blog of Sleaze since Monday.
Over to you Patriots: where is he? Patriots have already started to provide their constructive suggestions.
We will keep this post open until the truth is revealed.
Please hand this photo around.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Last Friday, Andrew Landeryou was subject to his now regular anal-probe appointment with the Federal Court.
Numerous sightings and coverage of the events were reported by patriots.
Meanwhile in other unsavoury developments:
- Landeryou is overjoyed that terrorist state, Syria, has enabled KFC to operate in that country. Landeryou is doubly delighted because of his fondness for the deformed chicken speciality, and his own terrorist links.
- Landeryou is closely monitoring the US story involving soggy cookies and cakes, as a trio of inmates is suing an Illinois sheriff for $2 million, claiming their rights have been violated by the provision of lousy baked goods. When Landeryou was last in prison, he actually put on weight.
- Landeryou makes the news in The Ukraine. What is it with Landeryou’s fascination with exotic countries such as The Ukraine and Costa Rica – lack of extradition treaties?
- Landeryou comments on Macquarie Bank. Since October 2007, Macquarie has lost nearly a 1/3 of its share price. Losing shareholders money is something Landeryou knows how to do, very well.
- Meanwhile, another blogger says of Landeryou: “Resident right-wing nutter, Andrew Landeryou has a swag of blather in his usual shotgun style.”