Monday, November 13, 2006

Andrew Landeryou - loneliest

The number 1 may indeed be the loneliest number, especially when it comes to Andrew.

3 Truth On Comments:

Anonymous said...

loneliest

and the most hyprocritical

I made a simple post and he's cracked the shits and is changing the text of my posts

blog of freedom my clacker

Anonymous said...

Andrew Landeryou is filth.

Anonymous said...

Andrew has done this with a couple of my posts as well.. I just don't bother any more. His behaviour is getting increasingly eratic and as the VEC, creditors, police etc start closing in on him his attacks on his perceived enemies will likely become physically violent.
I used to enjoy reading his blog but now it is like watching a slow-motion video of a car crash. You know what is going to happen and you want to look away but...